HAZNOS TU PAGINA DE INICIO AGREGA UNO DE NUESTROS BOTONES O BANNERS A TU WEB, BLOG, ETC
Entriessuscribete a mi feed
ComentsSuscribete a mi feed de comentarios
e-mail
hillsong en castellano

martes, noviembre 04, 2008

The time has come (letra y video en ingles)


clic here if you wanna see the video of The time has come in spanish and also the lyrics in spanish. If you want it in english the just keep reading


The Time has come



album: Unidos Permanecemos - United we Stand

::descarga el album Unidos Permanecemos::

Found love beyond all reason
You gave Your life Your all for me
And called me Yours forever
Caught in the mercy fallout
I found hope found life
Found all I need
You're all I need

The time has come
To stand for all we believe in
So I for one am gonna
Give my praise to You

Today today it's all or nothing
All they way
The praise goes out to You
Yeah all the praise goes out to You
Today today I live for one thing
To give You praise
In everything I do
Yeah all the praise goes out to You

All we are is Yours
And all we're living for
Is all You are
Is all that You are Lord

::te sirvio este articulo??::enlazanos
::comentar es un cumplido;comentar es agradecer::
::hillsong en Español::

Si este articulo te fue de utilidad, dame un link copiando este codigo en tu sitio
O usa uno de nuestros botones

0 comentarios ... aun espero el tuyo:

Publicar un comentario